The term ‘Calcs Online’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Calculations will aim to be completed within ten days of receipt of instruction, however calculations cannot be released until payment has been received.
- Calcs-Online operate a fair play policy and all complaints will be dealt with on an individual basis. In the unlikely event that you are unsatisfied with the service that we have provided please send your complaint to email@example.com, including “complaint” as the subject. We will aim to respond within 1-2 working days.
- Should you receive queries from building control regarding our calculations please ask building control to send their queries via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org including the appropriate reference and we will endeavor to respond within 1-2 working days.
Notes on foundations:-
As we are a purely internet-based consultancy and cannot provide site visits we are unfortunately unable to assess or design foundations. This is because it is not possible to assess ground conditions without visiting site.
All developments should be overseen by a local authority building control officer, who should have the technical knowledge and experience to provide an informed judgement on whether a foundation will be satisfactory, based upon an appropriate site inspection. The advice of building control officers must be followed.
Where our engineers feel that any structural arrangements could lead to excessive stress underneath a foundation they will inform you of this risk and make recommendations as to
how this may be resolved.